PLC-ANALYZER pro 6 is a software system for logic analysis and recording of measured values in PLC-controlled facilities. Acquisition, representation and evaluation of PLC signals such as input, ouput, flags, timer, counter, data of data blocks, is now very easy.
Online display allows the observation of the signal waveform in real time. Analysis and evaluation can already be carried out at the time of recording, the analysis and evaluation can be started. In addition to long-term recording, trigger conditions can be specified for the acquisition of particular events. This allow rarely occuring sporadic errors to be specifically recorded for later analysis.
PLC-ANALYZER pro 6 has the decisive advantage of recording process data via standardized PLC interfaces. For example, for SIMATIC S7 signals can be recorded using MPI/PPI, PROFIBUS or TCP/IP PROFINET. All CoDeSys communication paths and many other PLC connections of various manufacturers are supported. A programming device or notebook, that is connected for the purpose of programming the PLC, can be used for recoding process data without modification. By means of high-performance PLC drivers (in-house development) the PLC-ANALYZER pro 6 achieves sampling rates, which would not be possible with a OPC-UA-based solution.
The tiresome process of hooking up monitoring cables is now a thing of the past. Cycle-precise recording is attractive because of the complete acquisition of measured values in each PLC cycle.
It is possible to capture PLC signals synchronously with a video camera (Videotrack module).
PLC-ANALYZER pro 6 makes it easier for the signal selection by supporting symbolic address names and comments from the PLC programming software, such as STEP7 or TIA-Portal . Recurring measurement sequences can be saved an automated by means of “projects”.
For a direct integration of PLC-ANALYZER pro 6 in the facility, AUTEM offers the ultra compact BLACKBOX. This mini industrial PC allows autarkic process data archiving over long periods of time. Thanks to numerous remote connection possibilities – (3G/4G) Modem, WAN, LAN – the BLACKBOX is ideally suitable for machine remote service.
PLC-ANALYZER pro 6 is an indispensable tool for PLC software development, construction, installation, technical maintenance and training.
AUTEM offers an inexpensive licensing model with primary and additional licenses for one or more than one workstations. For prices and part-numbers please refer to our current price list.
Typical fields of application
Whether failure diagnosis or mashine documentation, support during commissioning or warrenty questions – PLC-ANALYZER pro 6 will not let you down! Here are some concrete fields of application for PLC-ANALYZER pro 6:
Diagnosis of sporadic faults
By focused monitoring of relevant signals, the sporadic error can be captured and the associated components are effectively isolated.
Cycle time optimization
The investigation of delay times of a production system, e.g. by exact measurement of acknowledgement signals, supports actions to optimize the machine.
The target/actual comparison of the runtime behavior of the system allows to draw conclusions regarding possible failures and serves as a basis for preventive maintenance.
Troubleshooting with video support
With the time-synchronous video track – in addition to the PLC process signals – troubleshooting is meaningful supported in many cases.
Machine manufacturers and operators can document the runtime behavior of the system for miscellaneous purposes down to the finest detail.
The objective measurement and recording of the process signals allows unambiguous clarification of responsibility in warranty issues.
- Pure software solution: No special additional hardware required
- No need to make any changes in the PLC program
- Data recording via existing connection to the PLC (Ethernet TCP/IP, serial, Fieldbus, …)
- High-performance sampling by specific PLC drivers
- Recording of input, output, flag, timer, counter, peripheral, data of data blocks and other PLC variables
- Optimized data blocks (S7 1200/1500): Variables direct readable
- bit-, byte-, word-, double- or quad-word format
- Pseudo signals: generating of virtual signals by [complex] calculation from recorded signals
- Simultaneous acquisition from several PLC systems / also different manufactures (e.g. SIMATIC S7 + CoDeSys)
- Up to 250 signal sources / 16 million PLC signals
- Videotrack: Camera recording synchronous with PLC signal capturing
- Cycle precise recording for different PLC systems
- Supports PC based PLC (e.g. Beckhoff TwinCAT) and PLC simulators (e.g. S7-PLCSIM)
- Recording modes: continuous recording, trigger-, time-controlled
- Enable/Disable of addresses and triggers during recording
- Real-time online display of signals
- Comfortable PLC signal selection for online window by drag & drop
- Analysis of signal data possible while recording
- Highly accurate display of signals with short-term fluctuations of measured values („spikes“)
- Comfortable trigger definition by drag & drop
- Trigger on binary and register values with AND/OR/XOR/RS and cascading
- Pre- and post-trigger time freely selectable
- Extensive trigger actions: Notification (E-Mail, SMS, acoustic announcement, pop-up-window), any PC-commands
- Comparing of signal files
- Search function: search for trigger, edge, bit pattern, register values, time and notes – even across several signal files
- Time difference measurement and automatic bit measurement
- Relative and absolute data-time
- Flexible signal scaling and normalization – e.g. conversion in physical units or min-max-ajustment of measured value
- Number format: decimal, hexadecimal, binary, ASCII, REAL (floating point), S5-TIME, TIME, DATE, DATETIME
- Use of symbolic address names and comments from PLC programming software – e.g. TIA-Portal
- Projects for pre-configuring and automating data acquisition runs
- Extreme robust and compact file format
- Multiple data targets at the same time: e.g. simultaneous writing of signal file and CSV file
- Export of signal files: PDF, CSV, Excel, HTML, graphic formats
- Import of CSV files: visualisation of other measure values
- Printing of signal files and measurement configuration
- Multilingual user interface: German / English
- System requirements: PC with 1.2 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 2 GB available hard-disk space, Microsoft® Windows 7/8/10 (32/64-Bit)
- AD_USB-Box® (optional): Recording of external voltage and current with external box connected via USB
- BLACKBOX (optional): Ultra-compact industrial PC for control cabinet; long-term process data recording, monitoring, remote maintenance