Indusoft web Studio SCADA System Software
InduSoft Web Studio™ is a powerful collection of automation tools that provide all the automation building blocks to develop HMIs, SCADA systems and embedded instrumentation solutions. Utilize InduSoft integrated Web technologies to take advantage of Internet/intranet connectivity.
- Save Time – View your process from your desk or web-enabled mobile phone using a standard browser (Internet/intranet including XML support)
- Clear Information – Multi-language (UNICODE) so operators understand immediately
- Save Money – Develop once and deploy on any Microsoft supported platform including Windows CE , Mobile, XP Embedded, and Server editions
- Flexibility – Support for your PLC or controller, more than 200 drivers, OPC (client and server), and TCP/IP
- Fix Problems Fast – Understand alarms quickly, visually on-screen, or via E-mail, PDA, mobile phones or web browsers
- Enterprise Integration – Easily tie into ERP and “back-office” systems using built-in relational database connectivity
- Reduce Downtime – Use open technologies (ActiveX, .NET) to visualize documentation, repair videos or audio messages
- The information you need for Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Worldwide Trust – Since 1997 InduSoft has issued more than 125,000 licenses
AVEVA-Indusoft Development+Runtime Packages
This package includes one Development license and one Runtime (SCADA) license, with support for one Thin Client connected to the runtime (Server). You can either install both licenses on the same station (Hardkey or Softkey) or split them in two different physical licenses (Hardkey and/or Softkey). AVEVA Edge (InduSoft Web Studio becomes AVEVA Edge) development can generate applications for AVEVA Edge (InduSoft Web Studio) SCADA (Windows Desktop/Server), Embedded HMI (Windows Embedded Standard), Compact HMI (Windows Embedded Compact – formerly known as Windows CE), and IoT View (Linux) runtime editions. All license levels support an unlimited number of communication drivers (limited by operating system and hardware).